Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Plague Marines

After a stint with Peter's Chaos army, I found out that Plague Marines are a formidable force to be reckon with. This is due to their ultra resilient nature (T5 and Feel No Pain). I can't help myself to create a new 1500 pts Chaos Army. It's an Iron Warriors tenet but with a Nurgle flavor to it. Check it out:

HQ
Warsmith Faizal 'Perturabo's Hammer': Terminator Armour, MoN, Deathbringer 165pts

Elites
Faizal's Chosen: 4x Terminators, P.Fist, C.Fist, Heavy Flamer 150pts

Troops
Plague Squad 1: 9x PMs, A.Champion, P.Fist, 2x Meltagun, Rhino 302pts
Plague Squad 2: 9x PMs, A.Champion, P.Fist, 2x Meltagun, Rhino 302pts

Heavy
3x Obliterators
3x Obliterators
Vindicator: Dozer Blade

Total: 1499pts
Killpoints: 9
Scoring: 2

I'm still experimenting with this list and I'll devise a proper strategy soon. For now I'm concentrating with my Slaanesh army. Btw, I've finished painting a squad of Plague Marines and will post it later. Check out Goatboy's easy Plague Marine painting technique.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup...looks formidable indeed. But Beware! As you take the strengths so too do you take the weaknesses. Only 2 Scoring units will put you at a disadvantage when it comes to Objectives. Also...note that Rhino armour is like tissue paper compared to LRs (ahem ahem)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...