Monday, January 5, 2009

Lash Hammer Army List


Hi, this will be my first posting for this blog. Naturally I don't like to write but I wouldn't mind writing which regards to W40k since this is my latest passionate hobby. Well, I'm a Chaos Marine player dedicated to Slaanesh. I've came out with an army list which I think is quite decent since winning 3 games thus far during hobby nite. Here goes:

HQ
Daemon Prince: Wings, LoS, MoS: 155 pts

Troops
8x Noise Marines: A.C, Doom Siren, PW, 1x Sonic Blaster, Personal Icon: 215 pts
8x Noise Marines: A.C, Doom Siren, PW, 1x Sonic Blaster, Personal Icon: 215 pts
10x CSM: Plasma Gun, Meltagun, Rhino: 210 pts

Heavy
2x Land Raider with DP: 480 pts

3x Obliterators: 225 pts

Total Points: 1500

I called it 'lash hammer' for the DP with LoS pull/push ability and 2 land raiders as the 'hammer' for this army.

The tactics are quite simple, land raiders will act as the hammer and move forward to deliver the Noise Marines into assault range. AP 3 Doom siren will do the trick prior to assault. CSM will hang back to cherry pick objectives and obliterators will deepstrike and target enemy heavies. Land raiders are hard to kill in 5th Ed and will contest for any objectives or just simply bloodletting for kill points.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...